THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
testing

Sabtu, 28 Agustus 2010

UFO in Tasmania - 16 January 2004

UFO in Tasmania - 16 January 2004


FROM:       Nic
DATE:        Wed, 28 Jan 2004 20:58:43 +1100
TO:            Report UFO sightings 
SUBJECT:  UFOs seen near my property

"Hello. Over the past few nights, out in the front of my family's farm, there has been some strange lights rotating very fast around what seems to be a disc. They fade from red to a pale white. Can anyone please help me here and tell me what is going on?"
We followed up with Nic and learned that he photographed this object with a Kodak digital camera on 16 January 2004, approximately 11:00 PM. Nick provided these additional details of his sighting: 
"I was at home alone, working on my motorcycle, and I looked out the garage door and saw the object in the distance. At first, I thought is was a plane or something, but it was different! So I ran and grabbed the camera and took a photo."
"I am unsure the size of the object and how far it was away. I think it was about 200 meters away (very rough guess). I did not hear any 'unnatural noises', but some of the animals were fretting a bit."
The photo above is an enlargement, the first photo below is a second enlargement. The bottom picture is the original size.

0 comments: