THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
testing

Sabtu, 28 Agustus 2010

Pulsating UFO: 24 November 2003

Pulsating UFO: 24 November 2003


FROM:      An Insider
DATE:       Mon, 24 Nov 2003 02:36:06 +0100
TO:           Report UFO Sightings
SUBJECT: Air Battle with UFO

Let me make it clear that I simply cannot divulge any information about myself of that might possibly lead to my identification. I can't reveal my name, exact location, the location of the event, nor even the exact date of the event. Let it suffice for me to say that I work on a military installation that isn't known for 'black projects'. As far as most people know, both on and off the installation, nothing exciting goes on here, and that's exactly how the military wants to keep it. But the common perception about the installation and the reality of it are two different things.

I've been an amateur astronomer for many years, and I often take my telescopes out to a remote area of the installation in order to get away from light pollution so I can observe under nice dark skies. Technically, I'm not supposed to be doing this for security reasons (especially since the events of 9-11-01) but the security personnel only patrol the boundary fence itself. (Once you drive through the installation gate, they don't really know if you're driving to your workplace or someplace else.)

One night while out observing I noticed an object moving across the sky to my south. At first it looked like a satellite, but rapidly grew larger until it became very obvious that this wasn't any satellite!

The object began hovering and began pulsating while emitting a low, barely audible hum. I just stood there with my mouth open for a few minutes, when it occurred to me to take a picture. As I went to my car to retrieve my camera, I heard the sounds of rapidly approaching aircraft. I grabbed the camera and snapped a picture when all of a sudden the roar from the approaching aircraft became deafening as if they were at very low altitude and flying directly overhead.

The UFO very suddenly shot straight up in the sky several thousand feet at fantastic speed as the aircraft passed beneath it! The aircraft were totally blacked out with no external lights on at all. The only way I spotted them was by the light given off by the hot exhaust of their engines. The aircraft came back towards the UFO a second time and once again the UFO executed a rapid vertical maneuver to avoid them. It was if the UFO was toying with them, or perhaps trying to convey the message, 'You're out of your class, don't mess with us'.

The aircraft began a third pass at the UFO, this time at staggered altitude with one plane several thousand feet above the other and with their external strobe lights on. Why they decided to turn them on after flying blacked out escapes me, unless they decided that flying blacked out wasn't giving them any particular advantage anyway and only increased their chances of colliding with each other. As to them flying at staggered altitude, perhaps this was in response to the UFO having evaded them twice with a rapid vertical maneuver. Perhaps the pilots reasoned that if the UFO evaded the low flying jet with a vertical maneuver again, then it would pass right in front of the jet flying at the higher altitude. Of course this is just speculation on my part.

As the jets approached the UFO suddenly brightened...so bright that I could barely stand to look at it with my dark-adapted eyes. Then, both aircraft fired two missiles each at the UFO! But the missiles never actually reached the UFO! The missiles simply vanished! The UFO vanished! No explosions, no sound of any impact, no nothing! One second you could see four missiles streaking across the sky, and then the missiles and the UFO were gone! It was like they just vanished into thin air!

The aircraft circled the area for about ten minutes as if they were trying to figure out what had happened. I wanted to get the hell out of there, but the aircraft gave no indication that they had spotted me yet, and I didn't want to do anything to draw attention my way. After they finally left the area, I waited until morning twilight to drive out of the area fearing that driving out during darkness with my lights on would attract unwanted attention. I made it out of the area without being stopped by anyone. I told myself, 'You can never tell anyone about this', but it's been eating at me ever since.

I decided for my own protection to destroy the negatives and original print some time ago. I decided to keep my personal notes and the scanned image on hidden various sites around the net so I wouldn't have to keep any materials in my possession. Even if the military denied the whole thing, I'd still be in big trouble for being in an unauthorized area.

An Insider 

0 comments: